The theories, the relevance, the reality
- Business Trove contains over 50 business & management textbooks
- Includes high-quality publishing across multiple course areas, enriched with resources that deepen student engagement and emphasise the links between theory and practice
- Offers unbeatable value, featuring content from OUP's bestselling authors and market-leading textbooks
- Access wherever, whenever, and on whatever device
- Show all books in my subscription
New Year discount available now!
Get 20% off the price of the Complete Business collection today.
To get the offer, visit the collection page via the Purchasing Business Trove page, select the 'I have a promotion code for this product' button above the 'Add to basket' button and enter code JANFEB24.
Offer only available until 29th Feburary.
Welcome to Business Trove
Business Trove is a single destination that provides online access to business & management textbooks from Oxford University Press, offering a breadth of material to support students studying on a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered within Business Schools.
Bringing together more than 50 titles and featuring market-leading content - including titles enhanced with interactive functionality - Business Trove enhances and supports your students' learning experience.
Want to take a closer look?
Your local Campus Representative can tell you about all the features, tips, and tricks that will make Business Trove work for you and your students. For further information, to arrange trial access, to request a demonstration, or to enquire about purchasing options Contact Us today.
The annual Business Trove survey is still open, ready to receive your vital feedback on how you use the platform.
The survey should take you 5-10 minutes to finish, and with every completed entry you can donate £3 to your choice of one of the listed charities below
- Solar Aid aims to provide efficient, affordable solar light across sub-Saharan Africa, helping young students study later, and feel safer.
- Children Heard and Seen supports children, young people and their families who are impacted by parental imprisonment.
- Picker Pals educates 6-9 year olds on environmental stewardship through action-based learning.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions with us and for supporting these amazing charities.
Why Business Trove?
- Coverage across the essentials of business, management, and finance, with over 50 titles spanning Business, Marketing and MBA programmes
- Convenient access to all the content students need in one place, encouraging students to engage with recommended reading to support their learning
- Excellent value for money, providing access to extensive content at an affordable cost
- Particular emphasis on demonstrating the link between theory and practice, through an extensive range of practitioner insights
Which titles are available?
Access to over 50 titles including key texts such as:
- Bell et al, Business Research Methods
- Baines et al, Fundamentals of Marketing
- Baines, Marketing
- Gillespie, Foundation for Economics
- King & Lawley, Organizational Behaviour
- Szmigin, Consumer Behaviour