Business Trove provides seamless access to over 45 OUP textbooks, many enriched with additional learning materials, for a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered within Business Schools.
With content covering all the essentials, Business Trove provides OUP’s renowned high-quality content at an affordable price.
Why Business Trove?
- Coverage across the essentials of business, management, and finance, with over 4 titles spanning Business, Marketing and MBA programmes.
- Convenient access to all the content students need in one place, encouraging stud5ents to engage with recommended reading to support their learning.
- Excellent value for money, providing access to extensive content at an affordable cost.
- Particular emphasis on demonstrating the link between theory and practice, through an extensive range of practitioner insights, often delivered in purpose-filmed video, enriching students’ learning experience and encouraging deeper engagement with course content.
Which titles are available?
Business Trove contain over 45 textbooks. These include:
- Marketing by Paul Baines, Sara Rosengren, and Paolo Antonetti
- Organizational Behaviour by Daniel King and Scott Lawley
- Consumer Behaviour by Isabelle Szmigin and Maria Piacentini
- Foundation for Economics by Andrew Gillespie